#2 7HR expert advice

In the case of damage or loss residence card should be replaced.

IMPORTANT: In case of damage or loss of the residence card, it should be reported within 3 days to the authority that issued the card. In this case, the foreigner receives free certificate confirming the above fact.

The forms for downloading (“Notification of loss or damage of residence card” and “Application for the issue/replacement of residence card”) , the required documents, fees and the number of the cabinet where you can apply are indicated on the websites of Voivodship Offices.
The forms you can find also here: https://cudzoziemcy.gov.pl/pliki-do-pobrania/