#3 7HR expert advice

As soon as you noticed it, information about such mistake should be reported to the Voivodship Office, which issued your residence card. You can do it in person or send a letter. You should accurately describe what the mistake it is and also provide correct information.

If the mistake was made by the Voivodship Office,they will order a new residence card for you, for which you will not be charged.

However, if the mistake in the residence card was caused by your fault (eg you provided incorrect data in the application) you will have to submit an application for replacement of the residence card and pay for its replacement.

The name and the link to the form were given in the post “7HR expert advice #2”.