Temporary work agency:

Work and residence legalization

Are you a foreigner and you want to start working in Poland? Maybe you are already in Poland and you are looking for a better job?

You’ve come to the right place! We are a team of experts with many years of experience who are ready to help you with finding a legal job in Poland. Do not be afraid of formalities, hours spend in administration offices and stress related to the complicated process of work and residence legalization – with a full commitment and professionalism our experts will support you throughout the recruitment process, including the legalization of employment and stay in Poland.

Why are legal work and documented stay in Poland so important?

Legal work and residence will give you a guarantee of the safety and provide you with the opportunity to be hired – the legality of employment is a prerequisite for any recruitment! The properly conducted legalization process is a guarantee of receiving a full salary on time – working illegally may result in not paying you the money you earned.

This service is provided in cooperation with our partner Legal HR, who has the necessary knowledge and many years of experience.  Thanks to this we are able to lead the legalization and recruitment process at a fast pace – we know that time is important for you! 

Together with Legal HR we will lead the whole process of legalization, regardless of the level of your case’s difficulty. We guarantee support at every stage of the procedures, from assistance in fulfilling the necessary documents to the moment of issuing a decision by the competent authority.

We will help you in all formalities related to employment and residence legalization - no matter if your work and stay is temporary or permanent. We will also support you and your employer in actions related to the procedure of obtaining a work permit.

We will also deal with formalities related to the Poviat Labour Office (PUP), including obtaining a declaration on entrusting work to a foreigner and a work permit type S.

We will support you in many other situations!

Check out how we can help you:


Residence legalization

In order to stay legally in Poland, you must obtain appropriate permits. However, depending on which country you are from, the procedure may differ a little bit. If you contact us, we will take care of you and help you to manage all the issues. We will gather all documents and submit them for you.


Work legalization

If you are staying in Poland on the basis of a biometric passport, visa or temporary residence card, remember that the Employers are responsible for legalization of your work. If you contact us, we will show you and your employer the correct way and we will submit all the appropriate documents to make your work legal.


Family reunification for foreigners

If you want to bring your beloved family to Poland, you must prepare and submit a relevant application to the competent Governor due to your current place of residence. Remember, we care about your comfort, so we will be happy to help you with all the formalities related to this as part of the family reunification for foreigners service.


Appeals against Official Administrative Decisions

We do it for you and for your good. It is important to know that you can appeal against administrative decisions if you do not agree with the decision made by the authority. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us.


Tax consulting

Staying in Poland is linked with the obligation to settle income tax on all or part of one’s income. If you need help with calculating PIT income tax or you have doubts about ZUS (social security services) contributions, please contact us. We will be happy to support you in this field.


Company establishment

Staying in Poland does not have to be limited to being an employee. We offer support and advice on setting up and running a business and establishing companies along with comprehensive HR and accounting services. We will suggest the most advantageous solution.



If you have difficulties in understanding the functioning of offices in Poland, paperwork, procedures, you have no information about the status of your own case, or simply in understanding the regulations in Poland. Be sure to contact us and we will certainly help you.


Translating documents

We want you to feel safe and comfortable in formal terms. We know how important it is to know and understand the documents you need to sign in Poland. We have prepared for you a special service of translating documents, especially those necessary in the process of legalisation. We will help you in any situation. Let us know what we can support you in.


Other assistance

We are here for you to make your loved ones and your stay in Poland safe and comfortable. We support you at every stage of your life and work in Poland, just let us know what you need. No matter if you are planning to come to Poland or you are already here – you can always rely on us!

If you are looking for other assistance, please contact us. After getting familiar with your needs, we will prepare a pricing and a specific solution. Each case is considered individually, quickly and efficiently.

Questions and answers:

The duration of the legalization process depends strictly on the type of documents required. If it is a declaration on entrusting work to a foreigner, it takes about a week. In the case of a work permit, it depends on the voivodeship and season and takes from 2 weeks to 4 months.

A foreigner cannot legally start working until the documents permitting to work are issued and the contract with the employer is signed. The possible legal date beginning of work is always written on the work permit, regardless of its type.

A foreigner is obliged to carry with him a biometric passport or a passport with a valid visa.

Illegal stay or work in Poland is involving consequences such as financial penalties, deportation and prohibition of entry to Poland and other Schengen countries for a period of 6 months to 5 years.

With a visa, you can travel around the Schengen area if you have a multiple crossing permit on your visa. However, we would like to remind you that in order to start legal work you must always have the appropriate documents! A visa and the right to move within the Schengen area are not equivalent of a work permit.

Content partner


You're looking for a job

Don't worry - we work for you! Contact us now. Every minute matters! We guarantee you support and 100% commitment!



Customer Service